We envision a world where all persons with addictions and mental illness can achieve recovery and can live with dignity and respect as valued members of their families and communities.
To promote the prevention of and recovery from mental illness and substance abuse for the individuals, families, and communities we serve by providing accessible support, caring, and culturally competent services.
We, the employees of CityCare Health Services,
- The promotion of wellness and recovery.
- The integrity of individual and organizational actions.
- The dignity, worth, and diversity of all people.
- The importance of human relationships.
- The contribution of each employee.
- Change this to Department of Behavioral Health
Citycare Health Service, Inc is a District of Columbia Behavioral Health Services Provider and our goal is to deliver behavioral health services that promote recovery, respect, cultural and linguistic diversity, and are choice-driven through the Mental Health Rehabilitation Services system for community-based care.
Our Services include
- Diagnostic/assessment services and counseling
- Medication/Somatic Treatment
- Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Community Support Services
Consumer and Family Services
Citycare offers prevention, early identification and community based treatment services and supports. Our goal is to ensure that quality behavioral health care is available and easily accessible to District residents when they need it and through all stages of life. We recognize that consumers must participate and lead in their own recovery and in the delivery of quality behavioral health services. Behavioral health issues affect people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures, and can seriously impact families, physical health and overall quality of life.
Behavioral illness still is often regarded as untreatable. However, it is proven that in most cases treatment works and people recover, regardless of age. It is never too early and never too late to focus on behavioral health and seek treatment when necessary.
Citycare works to ensure the rights of people with behavioral illness are protected and to encourage and facilitate consumer and family input into all aspects of an individual’s treatment and plan for recovery.
Citycare offer a range of behavioral health services that will fit your needs.
Adults who need behavioral health services and supports can come to our facility or contact us at 202-313-7283 to be guided through the process, also we process appointments for consumers to visit Citycare nearest facility that are closer to them
Citycare goal is to deliver behavioral health services that promote recovery, respect, cultural and linguistic diversity, and are choice-driven through the Mental Health Rehabilitation Services system for community-based care or MHRS. The MHRS system is based on individualized services and supports.
City Care Values:
- Quality: We convey quality in all that we do.
- Innovation: We are continually developing as we endeavor to be pioneers in our field.
- Respect: We treat all purchasers and staff with deference and poise.
- Equity: We remunerate quality work evenhandedly for all representatives.
- Integrity: We act with respectability, acting dependably, and just, as per our care esteems.